Accessibility Policy Page
Sprouts Farmers Market believes in making its stores, websites, and mobile apps accessible to the widest possible audience. For websites and mobile apps, it has adopted the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA as our Accessibility Standard.
- As it is developed and released, the team continually checks website functionality and content against the Accessibility Standard. As part of this process, we use the most popular assistive technologies, operating systems, and web browsers.
- Examples of the standards that we check:
- Site structure for use with assistive technologies.
- Alternate text for images.
- Labels for forms and input fields.
- Full keyboard access.
- Captioning for videos.
- Proper color contrast ratios for text and images with text.
Frequency of Audit
- One per month, we perform an automated scan of the website to ensure compliance.
- Any defects discovered in normal development or as a result of an audit are triaged and assigned for resolution based on criticality to remove any usage barriers.
For any questions or concerns about Accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com
or toll-free at 888-577-7688.